Friday, November 19, 2010

Log: Week 7

Monday

Hmm. I think I arrived a little too early.

MOS static point at Starbucks SS19 PJ with senior Carmen. Sat here from 10am.

Until the outlet closed at 1am.

Tuesday
Batu Tiga cluster KPI with senior Praba, senior Jin and Mei Ting from YTL:
Kg Baru Hicom, Tmn Perindustrian Subang Utama, Tmn Subang Mas, Tmn Pinggiran USJ, Kg Kebun Bunga, Seksyen 15, 21, 22.

Wednesday
Site test with senior Law, my first in nearly three weeks! Ah, how I miss those days...

Site 1: Tg Karang. Okay, forgot about the picture... Long time no do site test lah...

Site 2: Jeram, near Kuala Selangor. Ladang site.

Site 3: Another ladang site in Jeram.

To be able to go back while there is still daylight, how wonderful...

Thursday
Shah Alam cluster drive with senior Praba today. The cluster was freaking huge, so we had some help from two other teams.

You're everywhere~

Somewhere along the way our software was having some kind of problem so while Praba was busy getting around it I stepped out to stretch my legs a bit.

And look what I found... A London cab! And I thought it only came in black.

One car led to another.

A 944 Turbo and the yellow one... I don't know what's that. Anyone can help?

A Rolls Silver Wraith still with UK plates

Check this out... A BMW 2002

A polished Rolls Silver Spirit

Wow... A modified XJS V12

Here's another Silver Spirit

A Rolls Corniche, check out that number!

A sorry-looking Cadillac Seville

We snooped around a little more, and look what we found! WTF!

A Lincoln Continental Mark V, those you'll see in American gangster movies.

The fun ain't over... Access granted to Subang Air Force Base... AWESOME

They hiding a UFO in there? Neh, it's just the PM's plane...

The cars + the airbase really made my day. Plus our weekend starts tomorrow since it's launch day. Say YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment