Monday, April 19, 2010

Who's The Champ That Invented Mondays

Help, God! It's Monday

Yet another miserable start to a miserable week. Or rather, a miserable month. Man, do I hate Monday mornings. If you have the "pain" of living with me you'll know why. I'll wake up with a damn tak puas look fixed on my face. I'll get irritated at whoever's unfortunate enough to be nearby. I'll act like a small kid. I'll be more prone to making mistakes on the road (in today's case, missed the highway exit). Answering our little friend's question, "Is it so hard to smile?"... Well, if it's a Monday, yes!
 
Oh, and it is possible that I may seem more confusing, erratic, etc. in what I say, type or do this month (actually I am all the time, just maybe more so now), so don't take me too seriously okay. However, please don't avoid me! I need your love and care. Ha. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment