Thursday, April 1, 2010

Fever Is Here

A slight drizzle, but hey, it's not like i got something else better to do anyway. And how often do you get to see F1 cars running on our streets?

Ooh. Wet track. Interesting.

 This year's safety car: the SLS Gullwing

Hey, you don't look familiar...

World's fastest tyre-changers, eh.

When they're out on the streets, the screen is all we get

The champ making his pitstop

Okay. Show's over. Time to go back.

Did I say go back? Back? But I haven't seen enough racecars yet! Oh, I think I know where we can find more =)
Yep, it's the last day they're showing these at Pavilion...

This ain't a Ferrari.

A Honda-powered Lotus? As in Elise Type-R?

You just got to love the colors on these old cars, they're so cute, right?

It's like the designers drew them in black and white, then passed it to their kids to color.

 Okay, maybe not this team. They probably weren't family guys.

Sekarang dah puas. I can go back now.

2 comments: