Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Ada Apa Denganku

A few pieces of unrelated stuff:

Last last Friday morning, i had a flat tire. Managed to drag it all the way to school though and got it fixed in between my classes.
Last Friday morning, my number plate got stolen. For criminal activities, probably.
Let's see what's in store for my malang horse this Friday.

***********************************************************************************************************

Made myself a cup of coffee the other day. Put the coffee, put the sugar, put the milk, poured the water. When I poured the water, I wondered why was my coffee so black. Maybe the milk haven't dissolved yet, I thought. Kept stirring. Still so black. Aiyo mother, what brand coffee you bought? Why so black one?
I only realized a few sips later that I put double the coffee powder. Haleluyah.

KENAPA SAYA NI

***********************************************************************************************************

And I'm glad I went on Saturday night. No kaki wasn't ever going to be an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment