Monday, October 12, 2009

Narci- what?

Yesterday was my shittiest day of futsal. Ever. So shitty that I have to mention it. You see, about half the time I play okay (by my own low standards of course), and the rest of the time even your little sister can beat me. Can't really explain why. Maybe due to the time of day (I seem to suck much more in the afternoon)? Yeah, I think that's it. Sun, bad. Moon, good.
The thing is, even when I play suckily (if there's such a word), tak semestinya I didn't have fun. Depends on who the other players are, I guess. Or who I met before playing =P
Yesterday? Let's just say I kept thinking "how much longer".

Oh, and someone said I am "narcissistic". Whatever that is. English please, miss. Malaysia punya English.

2 comments:

  1. isnt narcissistic refers to looks? why call u dat?! >_<" how mean. so not cool. dont hang out with them so much. shrug.

    ReplyDelete